[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parish records for Evang. Lutheran Kirche in Radzymin, Wolomin, Poland

Edith McKelvy edies_hook at msn.com
Tue Feb 1 11:32:38 PST 2011

Do any records exist online for the Radzymin Lutheran Kirche located near
Lesniakowizna, Wolomin (15 miles east of Warsaw)?  According to a contact
presently living in Germany, a parsonage was built in Radzymin in 1868.
This church was served by the pastor of  Nowy Dwor (Neuhof) and became an
independent evangelical congregation in 1903.

I am searching for any information re my maternal grandparents KAROL CONRAD
BRADE and AMELIA JACOBY.   At this point, all I know is their names and the
fact that they lived in Lesniakowizna about 1885 to about 1935.
(Birth/marriage/death unknown--hope to find some info in these church
records)

Their daughter, my mother OLGA BRADE, was baptized at the Radzymin church in
1907 and confirmed there by Pastor Aug....in 1924.  I have her original
document.

I have microfilm #1197719 on order at my local Family History Center.    Any
other suggestions?

Edith Rimple McKelvy
Silverdale WA

edies_hook at msn.com