[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BRADE-JACOBY Parish records for Evang. Lutheran Kirche in Radzymin, Wolomin, Poland

Edith McKelvy edies_hook at msn.com
Thu Feb 3 12:00:08 PST 2011

Good Morning Hannes Werner, Thank you very much for this information.
Emilie Julia Jacobi is almost certainly my grandmother.  ("Validation" of
family story, unproven, indicating her parents were Johann Jacobi and
Christina Hulsen/Hilzen who were born in Berlin.)

Please advise where the records listed in your email below can be found so
that I can do further research:    On the Internet (address)?  Microfilm
(number)?  Other?

I continue to search for grandfather Karol Conrad Brade.
     His father:     Karl Brade, b. Leipzig, Germany? **
     His mother:   Maria Koch or Maria Utke, b. Warsaw?  Or Praga? **

     His brother:   Wilhelm Robert Brade, b. 24 Feb 1871 in Warsaw?  Or
Praga? **
     His sister:     Marja Brade, b. 22 Mar 1874 in Nowy Dwor (parish or
town?) **

     ** Family story -- not proven

With sincere appreciation...

Edith Rimple McKelvy