[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BRADE-JACOBY Parish records for Evang.Lutheran Kirche in Radzymin, Wolomin, Poland

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Thu Feb 3 23:46:15 PST 2011

Good morning Edith,

thank you for your response.
The records are part of my database and more than 30 years of searching in Poland.
I also think that Emilie Julia JACOBI might be your ancestor.
To verify this you should order her birth record from the states-archives in Poland.

Referring to the records in my email you should contact the following archives:

for: Okuniew

Archiwum Panstwowe m.st. Warszawy Oddzial w Otwocku
05-400 Otwock, ul. Górna 7
tel: (22) 779-38-71
fax: 779-38-71
email: apw.otwock at warszawa.ap.gov.pl

or/and

Archiwum Panstwowe m.st. Warszawy Oddzial w Grodzisku Mazowieckim
05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, ul. Poniatowskiego 14
tel: (22) 724-38-61
fax: 724-38-62

email: apw.otwock at warszawa.ap.gov.pl

for: Praga
church is called: Matki Boskiej Loretanskiej !!!

Archiwum Panstwowe m.st. Warszawy
00-270 Warszawa, ul. Krzywe Kolo 7
tel: (22) 831-18-03, 831-00-46
fax: 831-37-31
email: archiwum at warszawa.ap.gov.pl
www.warszawa.ap.gov.pl

for: Zerzen

email: archiwum at warszawa.ap.gov.pl
www.warszawa.ap.gov.pl

I don't know whether the church of LDS has microfilmed one or more of this records.

You may write in English, but you will get answer in polish language !

best wishes and many success
Hannes W.
Germany