[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sompolno area - BONIN and STOIKE families

Beatrix Hughes beatrix at telus.net
Sat Feb 5 09:12:04 PST 2011

I'm researching the Stoike and Bonin families of the Sompolno and Osno Dolne area. I looked through the archives and found some great information in the Mar 2006 section and I was wondering if there were any new developments since then. I think these families settled there from Posen but I can't find them there. One of my problems is that Stoike can be spelled so many different ways.

I'm looking for Johann Stoike who was married to Rosina Kolander (could be Glander).
Johann Bonin and Rosine Kisser.

(It seems strange to me that both first names are Johann and Rosina.)