[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hille - Kuehnel - Bich Lodz, Poland

Christel Kniss christel.kniss at web.de
Thu Feb 10 11:11:21 PST 2011

Hallo, my name is Christel.

I´looking for the family of my father.  My great-grandfather Gustav Hille was presumably married four times. The names of the women are unknown.

My grandfather Friedrich Rudolf Hille and his mother Pauline Bich were born in Lodz.

Gustav Hille *10.04.? (familyname of the father was Kuehnel, from the mother Hille), his wife was Pauline Bich, she was born in 1870 (?) and died 1910.
They had 6 children:

Friedrich Rudolf Hille, * 02.06.1897
Gustav(?) Hille
Gertrud Hille