[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hille - Kuehnel - Bich Lodz, Poland

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:02:03 PST 2011

Hi Christel,

I have some time while waiting to volunteer this evening at my local family
history center, so I decided to look up the birth of a Gustav Hille on April
10th, more or less around the time of 1870.

On the first film I looked at, for the year 1867, film #0767142, I found the
birth record (in Polish) of Gustaw Hille, #289. He was born 10 April 1867 in
Lodz.

The name of the father is not given.
The name of the mother is Apolonia (nee Hübler) Hille, aged 36.  Her husband
was Kaspar Hille, who has been deceased for about a dozen years.   "od lat
kilkunastu nieżyjacy"
I will see what other information I can put together for you over the next
several days.

Al Muth

P.S.  It was the very first film that I looked at.  Spooky!