[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] census list

Irene cdnirene at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:52:36 PST 2011

The short answer is no - there is no site which will provide you with
a Canadian census for around 1924.

The next Canadian Census to be released will be the 1921 Census.
According to current Canadian legislation it cannot be be released
until 92 years calendar years have elapsed since the taking of the
Census. If there was a Census in 1926, it would be released 5 years
after that.