[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Military Parish Records

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 12 09:55:22 PST 2011

Al or others:

Can you give an idea what these records look like?

For myself (other than because of available time),  I have not volunteered
in the past as I felt that I could not handle Polish and Russian records at
this point and that the availability of any German records remaining in need
of indexing was limited.

John F. Rauchert, Calgary, Alberta