[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St.pete files

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Tue Feb 15 12:06:02 PST 2011

     Has anyone got experience in visiting St Petersburg recently,
  or is in contact with the archive there? I've heard that the
  more recent church-book duplicates are in the Central National
  Historical Archive (CGIA) in St Petersburg. Brent, does this
  match what you have heard?

     I'm sure nearly everyone here has a few entries they would
  love to see,

           Paul Rakow
           rakow at ifh.de