[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Data research

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 2 20:59:10 PST 2011

I looked at the samples of records on the FamilySearch website http://indexing.familysearch.org/projects/viewProject.jsf?url=PolandLublinDiocese-ChurcBooks1902-1945/ProjectHelp0.html

The records appear to be Catholic records, the handwriting is Polish, and nice and clear, plus I see Polish names in the samples.  There is no guarantee any further records will be written as clearly.

I suspect some of the list members on other Polish interest lists at Rootweb may pick up on this.

Rose Ingram