[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] OBIT: Martha Jacobs

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 6 18:04:29 PST 2011

We are saddened to report the death of longtime SGGEE member, Martha Jacobs, January 1, 2011 in her 82nd year.  Martha was among our first members, joining in November of 1998.  She was an active volunteer until recent months in transcribing data from spreadsheets to gedcoms for the Society.  She was tenacious and worked hard, even when the projects were difficult.  She contributed to the mailing list from time to time and was researching her Schirmer ancestry.  We will certainly miss her.

A full obituary with personal details can be found at:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sanantonio/obituary.aspx?n=martha-jacobs&pid=147594344&fhid=8901

Jerry Frank

SGGEE Webmaster