[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Message from Brazil

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 9 09:58:24 PST 2011

Within the past 2 days I received a personal email from Brazil.  I was going to respond today only to discover that the message is totally gone from my system.  I cannot find it anywhere.  If you are that person, please write again.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also apologies to the mailing list for using this method to try to track down the message sender but it is the only way I can think of.

Jerry Frank
List Administrator