[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Also Bialystok - Re: Neudorf / Neubrow, Latvia, Belarus,

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Sun Jan 9 11:38:44 PST 2011

  Jerry,

      Thanks for telling us about these records. I've been looking
  through the Bialystok records the past few days, because I had
  family there. It looks like these are duplicate records sent to
  the Consistory in Mitau (the same way copies of the Volhynia records
  were sent to St Petersburg), which is why they ended up in the
  Latvian archives.

      These have years that the LDS Bialystok films don't cover. In
  particular, the LDS only have a few years of death records, while the
  Latvians have most years covered from 1834 t0 1875, with just a few gaps.

            Thanks again,

                 Paul Rakow
                 rakow at ifh.de