[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schielke in Prussia

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Jan 10 13:40:43 PST 2011

Hello Sindy,
I am not sure where your locations are as I couldn't find them quickly on a
map but your mention of Plotz (assume it is Plock) makes me think that your
family comes from the Dobriner Land area.  Both of your names are very
common in the Michalki-Rypin Evangelical records.  If you can get further
back, I may be able to help you.  Many of the records in this area have been
extracted and are easily searchable.  Let me know if you get back further in
the Dobriner Land area.

Thanks,
Earl

Message: 1