[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] List of soldiers

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Fri Jan 14 10:31:46 PST 2011

Fabio,

I am 99.9% sure that there is no such list.  An extended visit to the
archives of the Imperial Russian Army would needed for someone to construct
one.  If someone knows of such a list, I'd be most happy to be wrong.

If you want to pursue this anyway, I'd suggest writing to Prof. Joshua
Sanborn at Lafayette College in Easton, PA.  He has done a lot of research
on Russian military conscription.  His email is sanbornj at lafayette.edu.

Dick Benert