[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] List of soldiers

Lorne Bohn lbohn at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 15 18:05:39 PST 2011

You may find some answers to what you are seeking on this site.
Unfortunately it is in German but I'm sure there will be someone who speaks
English who will be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Lorne Bohn

Militaer-L mailing list
Militaer-L at genealogy.net
Einstellungen und Adresse ändern, Archiv, An-/Abmelden: