[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RE: Renas/Reinas/Rienas/Rinas/Rinos family Zhitomir to

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Wed Jan 19 12:32:34 PST 2011

Kathy,
When I first read your email I thought you were referring to Novgorad,
Russia, near St. Petersburg.  But there is also a Novogrod near Lipno/Rypin
and the Rienas and Hammermeister names are common in that area.  If you are
referring to the area near Rypin then I'd like to get more information on
the Poland dates and names that you have.  I may be able to help you with
this.

Earl