[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] : RE Krowanka, Austria and Radowicz, Rumania

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 20 07:58:39 PST 2011

Using http://www.jewishgen.org/Communities/LocTown.asp

Krowanka is probably Krovinka in Galicia / Austria, now in Ukraine some 365 km. WSW of Kiev and about 20 km south of Ternopil.

Radowicz is probably Radowce in Romania, and coincidentally located about 150 km due south of Ternopil.

Lots of folk with origins in Galicia and northern Romania settled in regions around Edmonton.

Jerry