[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Crimea research

cgschott at comcast.net cgschott at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 12:30:57 PST 2011

Is the person who was looking for a Crimea research contact still looking? A friend of mine had someone do some research for him in Simferopol. He says at that time the archive wasn't all that helpful, but he had a friend of a friend from Nikolaev go to Crimea for him. Of course, he needed to pay her travel expenses to get there.

I've got some potential contacts to follow up with for you, but want to make sure you're still looking for someone. (I think there were a couple responses already - so if you've already got enough leads, let me know!)

Carolyn Schott