[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Crimea Research

Carolyn Schott cgschott at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 12:14:54 PST 2011

Hi Reiner,

I don't think GRHS would have any more info on private researchers in
Simferopol. (Though they do have an agreement with the Simferopol archive
and are receiving some records from there. But the translation work on those
is still in process and I'm not sure how quickly it's moving.)

But I've got an email in to the friend who helped my friend Merv find
someone to go to Simferopol. Valya will either reply to me and I'll let you
know...or she might reply directly to you. (I gave her your address.) So
we'll see what we can find out for you.

Carolyn Schott
Author of "Yes You Yes Now! Visiting Your
<http://www.carolynschott.com/published> Ancestral Town"
<http://www.carolynschott.com/>
I'm hiking the Grand Canyon in May: Support cancer research
<http://pages.teamintraining.org/wa/CanyonS11/cschott> & my
"first-year-of-my-50s" goal!