[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zelmer ( Zellmer)

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 16:02:21 PST 2011

Hi Brent....

The Odessa site has not yielded any information that I have been able to
use.  That said, my maiden name was Zellmer.  I do not recognize any of the
names you listed, but that doesn't mean there isn't a connection.

I am presuming you live in Canada - shaw.com is a dead giveaway.  May I ask
whereabouts in Canada you are from?  I have connections to the Wetaskawin
area on my mother's side (Liske/Lieske), and Edmonton on my father's side
(Glor, Hammermeister).  Do any of these names occur in your list of family
surnames?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Beth
Verona, Wisconsin USA