[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Can read June Journal

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 4 10:42:12 PDT 2011

The solution to the problem was also posted.  I will repeat it again for all those that missed it.

The problem seems to be related to certain browsers which, for some reason, do not always properly process the Adobe pdf download.  It is not a problem with the file itself.

To bypass the browser download, right click on the link.  Click "Save Link As" and then indicate where you want to save the file.  When the download is complete, open the file normally.  This will bypass the browser interface and all who have used this process say that it worked perfectly.

Jerry Frank