[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Warsaw church records online?

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 24 18:13:38 PDT 2011

Cornelia,

In short, the answer is No, there are no records from Warsaw online and won't be in the near foreseeable future.  I assume you are referring to church records - birth, marriage and death records?

Was your Wagner family Catholic or Lutheran/Evangelical in the 1850's?
What documentation or information do you have that leads this Wagner family to Warsaw.

There are many filmed Catholic records from churches situate in Warsaw City, and a handful of filmed Evangelical records.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=topicdetails&subject=339151&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Warszawa%2C+Warszawa+%2D+Church+records&columns=*,0,0

Rose Ingram