[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] search records

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 31 20:10:11 PDT 2011

Clinton,

1.  Which specific database are you using?  We have quite a few different databases on our site.

2.  What specific data are you entering that results in no luck?

If you are trying to input a lot of items such as a surname, given name, parents names, etc. it is highly unlikely that you will get any hits.

However, if you input just your surname and for example, the first letter of the given name, you will get more results.

Jerry