[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Richert/Richter

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 13:09:52 PDT 2011

 For the last 2 weeks I have been going threw the Church Books on FamilySearch for Shitomir....I found on Andreas Richert m. to Maria Gerz, 22 Jun 1872. Then I found Andreas Richert * 9 Jan 1859 Dermanka, Schepekowka, gest. Dermanke, wife Maria geb. Gerz (would this mean, Andreas died in Dermanke???) Found in the Odessa Library, but did not see anything in the Russia St. Petersberg Church book online at FamilySearch

I can't find any other Andreas Richert, I checked all spelling, and I am not sure if this is the father to Pauline Tiefenbach b. Richert 13 Oct 1896 in Rowno ??

Also mother I have as Agathe ??, I got this info off the forms when they applyed to leave the Vohlynia and move to Posen, Naturalization to Posen was Dec 1939. They moved then to Kleindorf, (Osiek) Prosna Kreis Ostrowo.

I am lost, ready to move this search to my drawer again.

Can anyone help or ran into these names.

Eveline Tiefenbach

=