[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Cyrillic examples

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 07:29:56 PDT 2011

Hello to those of you who plan to attend the SGGEE Convention in
Winnipeg in August!

I am revising my presentation on Cyrillic records and will be selecting
some new examples. If you will be attending this session, I'll be glad
to consider looking for records with some of the names important to you.
Please contact me personally with the names of a married couple or two.
I don't promise to find any particular records, but can probably find a
surname example to include. Remember that much of Poland and Volhynia
were under Russian authority and many records between 1865 and WWI are
in Cyrillic.

See you in August.
Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry