[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German-Polish history textbook source of friction

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 18:36:21 PDT 2011

Hi Jerry: I wondered about that map, too. It doesn't show populations in
Russia other than the Volga, although my personal experience is that Germans
were in the area around Bryansk and Orel in the 19th century.

The source was cited as "A Cold Homeland: The History of the German
Expellees after 1945" by Andreas Kossert.So maybe it was intended to show
populations from that time. I wonder if anyone has ever seen this book?

Edie