[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Seeback, Oborczyski, Poland

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 6 12:00:42 PST 2011

Karla,

The Oborczyski you found is not known to be a village or region where Germans lived.

I think a better option, knowing some of the migration pattern of Germans to the Black Sea region, would be Oborzyska, located about 36 km SW of Posen / Poznan.

I'm not familiar with research in Posen province so cannot offer advice on what parish to search in.

Jerry