[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Major problems with our mail distribution system - please read

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 7 22:01:57 PST 2011

We have had a major problem with our SGGEE communication system for several weeks.  Since Feb. 24, there have been:

- no messages on the mailing list (some sporadic ones in recent days got through)
- no transmission of any message addressed to our @sggee.org addresses
- no transmission of any forms that have been filled in and submitted for membership
- no receipt of confirmation from any Paypal payments that have been made.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.  We believe the system is now working again.

If you attempted to post a message to the mailing list between Feb. 24 and March 5, please repeat it.

If you attempted to communicate with us using any @sggee.org address, please repeat it.

If
 you attempted to become a member or make a renewal, please fill in the
form again and resubmit it.  IF YOU USED PAYPAL, DO NOT RESUBMIT
PAYMENT.  Instead, indicate in the notes section of the form that you
will forward a copy of your receipt by email.  Send the copy of the
receipt to membership at sggee.org

Again, this applies ONLY to correspondence between Feb. 24 and March 5.

Thank you and once again we apologize for this problem.

Jerry Frank
SGGEE Webmaster and List Administrator