[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RE EWZ Records

John Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Thu Mar 10 13:56:19 PST 2011

I have several A3342-EWZ50 films that I have had professionally transferred to PDF files but unfortunately I do not have the E series

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com<mailto:ceo at ametric.com>

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavki Ukraine) Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 67 Ekaterininskaya Square (at the top of Potemkin Steps) Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/South Prussia, Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany), Westlau Germany,  Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany