[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where is Heimthal?

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 14 13:14:29 PDT 2011

With my family from Poland, I know nothing of Volhynia research so I need a
little help.  I have a family with births in Victorowka and Gnadental and
the baptism records are from Heimthal (duplicate St. Petersburg records).  I
have tried to locate these places and I either get many (Heimtals) or none
(Victorovka).  They have to exist close together.  Time period is 1876-78.
Can someone give me the area or coordinates and, if possible, the SGGEE
naming convention for these places.

Also, the FamilySearch site where I found these records does not actually
say the name of the parish.  Would anyone know that as well.  The film
number is 1884069 and the images are on FamilySearch.

Thanks,
Earl