[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Where is Heimthal?

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Mar 14 14:20:25 PDT 2011

Earl,
Go to the SGGEE website for parish records
http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInVolhyniaKievPodolia.html
      Year Film/ Item Nr Heimtal Rozyszcze Zhitomir Kiev Volhynia Govt.
Podolia Govt.

      1876 1884069 / 2 Pp 715-795 Pp 594-681 Pp 503-593 Pp 462-498  Pp
683-714

Film 1884069 has records from several parishes, including Heimtal, for the
year 1876.
To confirm that your family is from Heimtal parish, look up the record in
the SGGEE Volhynia database.
http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html
The film no., page no., and registration number will be indicated as well as
the parish name.

I hope this helps.
Dick Stein