[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Friedrich Richter Family

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:53:42 PDT 2011

Heinrich,

Are you the same person as SGGEE member R025?

If you are R025, why did you abandon your data submitted to SGGEE that
indicates your father was born in "Jelowice, Poland"?   If you are R025,
do you have any more indication of where Jelowice is located?

How do you know that Friedrich Richter is the father of your Gustav Richter?

How do you know that there was only one Friecrich Richter in the village
of Tomachew?

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager