[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reinke from Marienwerder and Heimthal

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Tue Mar 22 21:33:47 PDT 2011

Beatrix, this is a long shot but I assume you are looking for where your
Henrietta Reinke came from.  I have two in the Michalki Parish.  One
Henrietta Reinke was born in 1855 in Plociczno, Zuromin, Mazowieckie to
parents Michal Reinke and Charlotta Anklam.  The other was born in 1865 in
the same village to August Reinke and Justyna Steinfort.  Some of the
families in Michalki Parish moved to Volhynia and some families passed
through the area on their way there, stopping only long enough to be
mentioned in the Church books.  I have a total of 22 Reinkes at this parish
between 1810 and 1865.

Earl

Message: 1