[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Picosk

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 24 13:43:41 PDT 2011

This info is from the St. Pete extractions.  Picosk is an extractors attempt to read the original writing.  I have looked at the original.  I do not want to attempt my own interpretation but it is definitely NOT Picosk.

You can view it yourself at
https://familysearch.org/search/image/show#uri=https%3A//api.familysearch.org/records/waypoint/5791761

Click on 1879 and go to image130.  It is the last entry on the bottom.

Perhaps others can look at it and take a stab at what it might be - first column on right page.

Jerry