[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosentreter Stoike Ruttich Draht

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Fri May 6 09:53:53 PDT 2011

Hi Beatrix,

We were away and I'm just catching up on my email.

I am a volunteer extracting records from EWZ films. I have the name: Stöcke,
from the Lublin area, more specifically Kulczyn and Breszno, in my database,
which is not online. If you think this could be of interest to you, let me
know and I'll send the info I have.

Joyce Welke Guasch
Springfield, Oregon USA
Researching Welke, Gurke, Zimmerman,
Ratz, Pusch, Lentz, Jesse, Arndt of East Poland Researching Lindley, Bailey,
Wisbey of US, Ireland and England.
Researching Haner of US and Germany