[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Karolinka ????

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu May 12 20:28:47 PDT 2011

I don't think there is any relationship between Karolinka / Karoline (feminine form) or Karolev (masculine form).  I also don't see how Klebtsche fits in with this.

If anything, Klebtsche might be a variant spelling of Klepaczow.

If you let us know where to find this exact record or if you can email a copy to me, we will try to help further with clarifying where it is, as in that spelling form, it is not in our database.

Jerry