[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] name variation spellings

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 11:37:46 PDT 2011

There were many people that extracted this information. I doubt they tried to standardize names so they went by how the name was written on the records. What you see probably reflects different pastors or kantors or even the variations by a person who was not consistent in his spelling from one year to the next.
Karl