[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] name variation spellings

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon May 23 17:37:47 PDT 2011

James,

Here is the quick link to the counties covered in the St. Pete's records which are on the familysearch site.  YOu might want to choose Volyn if that is where you found your ancestors. You can then work you way to the original record and see what was written.  I believe the extractors copied what was written.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/show#uri=https%3A//api.familysearch.org/records/collection/1469151/waypoints

Rose Ingram