[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipjanin Katarina and Dehnik Gnat from Kustrawa (Poland)

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon May 23 20:27:00 PDT 2011

Serhij

Using the ShtetlSeeker - Town search   at http://www.jewishgen.org/communities/loctown.asp

I see Kustrawa about 20 kilometers north of Lezajsk or about 60 Kilometers NNE of Rzeszow.

If you are looking for Roman Catholic records I think they may be in the town of Lezajsk.  If you are looking for Greek Catholic records, they may be in the same place.
You will need to contact the either Civil register offices, or the Church itself for records.  There are no micofilmed records from this region.

I am not familiar with this area, but have seen many discussions about finding records in this area on the PolandBorderSurnames list hosted by Rootsweb.  There are many knowledgeable and helpful people on this list who may be able to guide you or provide information where to write.

Rose Ingram