[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth Records 1892-1897

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Thu May 26 06:03:47 PDT 2011

 Hello Everyone on the list,

I am back after 3 years to the list and starting back with my research. Right now I am on RICHTER/RICHERT, I was cleaning my records and trying to find a new start and I found the Birth Church Records from 1892-1897, I am thinking that they are records from Rowno, but really not sure, 3 years ago I had a friend look this up for me and she send it to me and I am interested in the surname RICHTER/RICHERT and TIEFENBACH, now the last 5 days I have been going through these records and I just can't read them, their are RICHTER/RICHERT in them and a couple of TIEFENBACH, I could use some help finding out the Birth Dates, Children Names and Mother Name. I believe these doc's are in Russian, but I can read the father's name, and also different giving names from the father, I am looking at Andreas RICHTER, but I am also not sure if this is the giving name, I have noticed in many doc's that the giving names change. The Birth Records I have are 37 pages, I would be glad to share these records and hoping someone could help me too with the high lighted names on these records tell me what is written.

Can anyone Help Please, send email to liebeemmi at aol.com if you are interested

Greetings from Germany

Eveline Tiefenbach