[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Does this mean I am being kicked out of the list

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Fri May 27 11:52:58 PDT 2011

 I don't understand this mail I just got, send a note a person today that I am not able to send the scans out that she wanted to help me with, all I wrote below was get back to me, the email is not going through with the scan, that they are coming back, return sender

Now I see UNSUBSCRIBE - On Behalf Of Eveline Tiefenbach........are they kicking me out or what

UNSUBSCRIBE