[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tiefenbach

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Sun May 29 05:28:31 PDT 2011

 Hello Everybody

Now that I am done organizing all my research papers I found a record from the German searching missing people from the War and where they are burid, I can't think what it is called, I printed this out years ago.

TIEFENBACH, Peter, b. 19 Aug 1922

Death or missing - 1 Jan 1944

Last Places or seen - Boguschkowa / Irklejew / Krapiwna / Krutki / Samowitzy / Solotonoscha Fluß / Tscherkassy

It says that the information they have is that this person is missing since 1 Jan 1944.

I was wondering if this Peter TIEFENBACH could belong to the family I am searching in Vohlynia, Rowno area - Hermann Robert Tiefenbach married 1917 to Paulina Richter, my father in law was Wilhelm (Willi) Tiefenbach, b. 1925, he said that he had a brother named Peter, and he was no longer living or missing, and the year from Peter could be a hit. In Dec 1939 the family immigrated to Posen.

Does anyone have this person in there tree or ran across something on him.

Have a great Sunday
Greeting from Germany
Eveline