[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gottlieb Dillmann

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon May 30 11:52:54 PDT 2011

Here are three names from the Volhynia, Kiev & Podolia database.  Quite
possibly you have already ruled them out as being your Gottlieb.
Dick Stein

      Surname Given Name Birth Day and Month Birth Year Event Place Parish
Father Mother Given Name Mother Surname Film or Item Page Number Register
Remarks
      Tillmann Gottlieb 2 Apr 1878 Olganowka ROZ David Henriette Grimminger
1895625-1/1878 660 189 Baptized 25 May 1878 in Roschischtsche
      Tillmann Max Gotthilf 25 Aug 1887 Olganowka ROZ Christian Henriette
Roecker 2380020/1887 93 748

      Tillmann Theodor Gottlob 18 Oct 1889 Olganowka ROZ Christian Henriette
Roecker 2380021/1889 176 1405