[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schleger family in Kostopole , Volhynia , Poland

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 1 21:07:52 PDT 2011

Hi

I am have not had much luck trying to find My graet grandmother matilda Schleger's Father's name . I know he died in poland and the family settled in byellowgrass, Saskatchewan with relatives August Schleger and Rudolph Schleger . My Great Great Grandmother Emelia Schleger remarried here in Saskatchewan , Canada to Jacob Lier And they Passed away and are buried in Yellowgrass , Saskatchewan . I tried to get a book on the history of Yeelow grass , saskatchewan to find out More about the Schleger and Lier family as Great Greeat Ganmother had more Girls with Step Great great Grandfather Jacob Lier . If anyone could give me more infdormation on both the Lier and schleger family in yellowgrass , saskatchewan iot would be helpful in My research inmto finding the Name of My great Granmother Father' s name Who died in kostp[ole , volhynia, poland at the time The family immergrated .

Regards
Clinton