[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schleger family in Kostopole , Volhynia , Poland

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 2 09:24:27 PDT 2011

In addition to those mentioned by Gary, our VKP database shows the marriage of Anton Schleger to Emilie Gerat 10 Jan 1883 in Rosyszcze.  This COULD be the couple your are looking for but more evidence is needed.  You would have to look at the original Rosyszcze Parish microfilm (not the St. Petersburg microfilm) to get more information about where they lived.  Though it is not the same parish as Kostopol, there were people who traveled from the Kostopol and Rowno regions to Roszyszcze to get married.

Another way to verify this is to find Emilie's maiden name in some other source.  That evidence might be in the original church record of Emilie's marriage to Jacob Lier.

Jerry