[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schleger family history

Joan Meyer jmeyer at accesscomm.ca
Fri Nov 4 18:34:51 PDT 2011

I have both the Yellow Grass History book and the Lang History book.  In the
Yellow Grass book - Adolph and Julianna (Buchholz) Schleger is mentioned.
It states he was born in Poland I 1873.  In the Lang book - Rudolph Schleger
and Christine Dreger.  He came to Canada in 1907 and married Christine in
1917.  They had 13 children. Hope this might help in some way.  Joan