[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia

Kevin Andreas Simonsen kevinsimonsen at live.dk
Tue Nov 8 08:37:45 PST 2011

Hey.

I’m looking for some people: Michail Stebner’s mother and father, Michail is married to a Karoline Stebner (don’t know the name she is born with) they got some children “Rosalie Stebner, Maria Stebner, Karoline Stebner, William Stebner, Kristoffer Stebner and my great great grandmother Emilie Stebner born in 1888 – 1970 and married to a Theodor Fuchs. Hope some one can help me... some of this information i found of the site.

Kevin Simonsen / Denmark