[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] weiss and schleger family questions

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 22 17:52:29 PST 2011

HI

I am looking for the town where My Fourth Great Grandfather Gottfried Weiss was Born before he came to Volhynia . In the records it said he Died in Antonoffka, Volhynia on November 13, 1885 at the age of 85 years old and his wife is Rosine Lange . In the record it say's he was born in Zopzungub , West Prussia in 1800 .  I estimate that it is probabily in today modern day Poland or Eastern Germany. How would I find out where this old village was? Any recommandations would be appreciated as I am trying to find out the names of his Parents if it is possiable ? I am also looking for the names of Anton schlegers who is My Great Great Grandfather I know that he  lived at some point in kostopole (Gustpole)  , Poland and thanks to Diethard I know he married my Great Great  Grandmother Emilia Gerst (Girch) and the marriage certificate say's he was married before to a Marianna Reich But as the record's and  Gives the names Of Emila Gerst"s parent's but the record's do not give the name of Anton's  Schlegers Parents . How would I find the the names of Anton's Parent's? I would appreciate any help or advice in Solving these two questions .

Regards
Clinton Ehlert