[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian translation help needed

Dieter dgkurtz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:36:08 PST 2011

Hello,

I have received six, one page Russian birth and marriage documents from the
Archiwum Lodz, Poland (docs from around 1850's I think) .  These are of my
grand and great-grand parents.  I have scanned these and they are located
on my personal web site.

I'm NOT looking for a word for word translation, rather only the pertinent
information (type of document, any names, dates, location).

Can any one help me with this?  If so, what are your charges?

Thanks much,
Dietmar G. Kurtz